”Andy and Michelle have made me feel relaxed and confident throughout my Invisalign treatment and I would recommend the practice to anyone looking for professionalism, patient care and resultsPatient NamePatient
Benefits of Composite Bonding?
At Holly Dental our experienced team will be able to talk you through the options, including the cost of composite veneers and what they can do for your smile.
- Very little preparation is needed – this means that we won’t need to remove much (if any) of your existing tooth enamel to make room for the composite material
- Quick procedure – the treatment is typically complete in just one appointment!
- No need for anaesthetic – meaning that you can carry on with your day with minimal downtime once the treatment is complete.
See our smile transformations with composite bonding
Just look at what we can achieve for your smile.
Why choose Holly Dental for composite veneers in Preston?
- Highly Experienced Dentist – Treatment is carried out by our experienced clinicians who have special interests in cosmetic dentistry and helping patients achieve their dream smile.
- Friendly, Caring Team – We promise to always greet you with a smile and do everything we can to ensure you feel comfortable and relaxed whilst you are in our care.
- 0% Finance – 6 and 12-month interest-free finance available. Payments for Composite Veeners in Preston can be spread into affordable monthly amounts (subject to terms and conditions).
Frequently asked questions:
On average composite bonding can last between 3 – 6 years, depending on how well you look after your teeth. The composite may need polishing from time to time.
Composite bonding is carried out completely by the dentist in surgery where they will artistically carve the composite resin material over the tooth surface in order to achieve the desired shape and size. This is all done in one appointment and does not require the removal of any tooth structure.
Porcelain veneers on the other hand are made in a dental laboratory by an experienced lab technician who uses porcelain to create thin pieces of ceramic that are subsequently cemented onto the tooth surface.
This all depends on your treatment expectations and how bright you want your smile.
Typically, most patients do have Teeth Whitening before their treatment as part of their smile makeover as it makes the end result more impressive and aesthetic. Also, porcelain and composite do not whiten once fitted.
Your dentist will take this into consideration before recommending bonding.
If your grinding is mild, in most cases we will recommend wearing a nightguard whilst you sleep to help protect your natural teeth and bonding.
If your grinding is too severe, or if bonding is not recommended due to your occlusion (how you bite your teeth together), then Invisalign Braces may be an option for you. An assessment will be made at your consultation.