We will always ensure that we use the most up to date and modern techniques, attend all the newest and relevant courses, and use the best materials and equipment available, to ensure you receive the full Hollywood experience every visit.
- We will ensure all staff members are kept up to speed with the most recent clinical guidelines, especially those relating to cleaning regimes and cross-infection control.
- We will always welcome you into a courteous, caring and professional environment.
- We will treat you with respect, dignity, honesty and always have your best interests in mind.
- We will listen attentively with patience and respond to your concerns.
- We will always be available to answer any questions or queries you have at any time.
- We will clearly describe and explain the nature of your treatments at all times, and provide you with a written confirmation of costs where appropriate.
- We will always perform our very best standard of work for you at all times.
- We will always try our very best to keep on time.
What we expect from you:
- To attend all appointments as requested promptly, and proactively inform us if you are to be delayed.
- To try to provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice if appointments need to be rescheduled. Those patients that continually fail appointments will be asked to pay a fee.
- To inform us regularly of changes to your contact details, so that we can keep in touch especially in an emergency.
- To be polite, honest, respectful and flexible with all members of the dental practice team.
- To pay for treatment as requested, either prior to completion, or immediately after at the latest.
- To inform us first about any concerns that you may have with any aspect of your dental treatment, or relationship with our practice, so that we have an opportunity to rectify the situation quickly and efficiently for you.
- To look after the dental work we provide, following the specific instructions issued, and maintaining regular check-ups with us so that we can ensure you get the most from your treatments, and any problems are caught as early as possible.
- To kindly recommend us to your friends, family and colleagues if you are happy with the service and care we provide you. Our doors in Preston are open to everyone across Lancashire and beyond.